While we strive to treat our customers fairly at all times and to provide them with the best quality service, there may be situations where we fall short of their expectations. If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service, we would like that you tell us and give us the opportunity to remedy the situation.
As a Bank, it is our policy to ensure that:
- Any complaints raised by customers are dealt with courtesy and on time
- Customers are fully informed of their rights to alternative remedy if they are not fully satisfied with the response of the Bank to their complaint
- All complaints will be treated efficiently and fairly
You may give us feedback or make a complaint through the following methods:
- Speaking to any staff at any of our branches
- Filling in a complaint form and handing over to a bank staff or depositing in a complaint box at any of our branches
- Telephoning us on (+248) 4294000
Once your complaint is received, we will provide you with an acknowledgement within 24 business hours. We will strive to resolve your complaint within 21 working days and provide you with appropriate feedback and resolution.